top of page


St Austins

Formed in 1946, this Yorkshire club were county champions from 1963 to 1975. The clubs was distinctive in that that all pulled on the left hand side of the rope.

St Clarets

Information Required
  • National Youth Titles         2   

St George

Formed in 1997, when the Rainham Lessa team relocated to the St George Hospital, Hornchurch and changed their name. The team became very competitive on the circuit and contested for honours at National level gaining 640K Silver 1998 and 600K Bronze in 2001, as well as semi finals in most years.
The club eventually folded in 2004 ending the era that began in 1935 at Beckton Gas.

St Hughs

Information Required

St Pat's

Information Required
  • European Titles                1 (ER)
  • UK Titles                           1(ER)
  • TWIF Open Club Titles
  • National Titles                   16
  • AAA's Titles                       1


Formed in 1962 by the Coates Brothers this club became another top side within the Association.
Achieving numerous honours both for themselves and as England representatives (ER):
  • UK Titles                          1 (ER)
  • TWIF Open Club Titles    2
  • National Titles                  3
  • National Youth Titles       4
  • AAA's Titles                     1
The club is still active.

School of Artillery 

Information Required


Information Required
Formed in 1968, the Staffordshire club rose to become one of the pre-eminent clubs within
the sport.
Achieving numerous honours in both disciplines of the sport, for themselves and as England representatives (ER):
  • World Games Titles        1 (ER)
  • World Titles                     7 (ER)
  • European Titles              4(ER)
  • UK Titles                          6 (ER)
  • TWIF Open Club Titles   1 (ER)
  • National Titles                 74
  • National Youth Titles      10
  • AAA's Titles                     12
  • Inter County Titles           4
The club is still active.

Sher E Punjab

Information Required
  • Federation Titles                 3


Formed in ,they were coached by Charlie Rogers.
Mainly competiting on the Federation circuit they distinguished themselves winning:
  • Federation Titles                 1
  • Federation Inter County     6


The club began life in 1981 as Byfords Bros ToWC, its membership mainly being employees of their sponsor Byfords Builders Merchants in Southend, Essex.
The Club changed its name in 1986 when they relocated. A competitive, hard side they earned themselves a good reputation on the circuit and represented Essex twice at County level. 
The club disbanded in 1992.

Staffordshire Police

Information Required.
  • National Titles                 1

Swindon Gym

Information Required
  • Federation Titles                 2
bottom of page